Mathematics Problem Solving Challenge
Round 12 of the Maths Problem Solving Challenge is now available. Click here to see this rounds problems. Entries close Tuesday 5 September. Winners announced at the assembly on Wednesday 6 September.
Things to remember…
- Answers must be submitted the day before each assembly in the appropriate box in the hall.
- Answers should be written on a piece of paper with your name, class and year level.
- For an answer to be a winning answer it must be written as a full sentence. Ask your teacher if you are unsure. Kindy and Pre Primary may need some help.
- You can enter answers for your year level and/or year levels above.
- You can not enter an answer for a year level below.
- Answers and winners will be announced at each assembly.
- The challenge runs between assemblies.
- Questions will be posted in each class and on the school website.