Welcome to North Perth Primary School. We are an independent public school, who accept students from Kindergarten through to Year 6.
Please note that North Perth Primary School is a Local Intake School.
Only permanent residents of Australia and those children holding an approved visa subclass number are eligible to be enrolled in public schools.
Applications are made by appointment and can be made by clicking on our link on the front page of this website.
When lodging an Application for Enrolment the following original documentation must be provided. (Copies will be taken and attached to the Application for Enrolment at North Perth Primary School.
• Birth Certificate
• 2 documents as proof of residential address [rental/purchase agreement/ rates notice (current), 1 x utilities account (current)](if the rental agreement is a private arrangement then a signed Statutory Declaration will be needed to verify the place of residence.
• Passport and or visa details – subclass number and expiry dates (if applicable)
These documents will be photocopied and originals returned to you immediately.
The ‘Application for Enrolment’ form is an application only
1. Submitting an application does not mean the enrolment has been accepted by the school, once accepted a confirmation letter with an offical enrolment form will follow
2. IMMUNISATIONS: The Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) History Statement which is less than two (2) months old at the time of enrolment, must be printed from the Medicare/myGov website. The ‘My Purple Book’ records will not be accepted. Please note: Kindergarten applications and enrolments will not be accepted without the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) History Statement.
2. Enrolment in a Kindergarten Program in a school does not guarantee a child a place in a Pre-primary program at the same school in the following year
3. A parent must apply for their child’s enrolment in Kindergarten and again the following year for Pre-primary.
When completing the application for enrolment, please record any special needs, disabilities or health issues, so the school can put processes in place to support the student.
If you require further information or are unable to come into the front office please contact Mrs Corrina Cook (School Officer) on 08 9428 7100.