If possible a parent or legal guardian applying to enrol their child or children at North Perth Primary School should visit the front office and complete an ‘Application for Enrolment’ form.
Please note that North Perth Primary School is a Local Intake School.
Only permanent residents of Australia and those children holding an approved visa subclass number are eligible to be enrolled in public schools.
You should bring with you the following documents for each child to be enrolled:
• Birth Certificate
• ACIR (Australian Childhood Immunisation Register) available from Medicare
• 2 to 3 items as proof of residential address (rental/purchase agreement, utilities accounts, drivers licence)
• Passport and or visa details – subclass number and expiry dates (if applicable)
These documents will be photocopied and originals returned to you immediately.
The ‘Application for Enrolment’ form is an application only
1. Submitting an application does not mean the enrolment has been accepted by the school
2. Enrolment in a Kindergarten Program in a school does not guarantee a child a place in a Pre-primary program at the same school in the following year
3. A parent must apply for their child’s enrolment in Kindergarten and again the following year for Pre-primary.
When completing the application for enrolment, please record any special needs, disabilities or health issues, so the school can put processes in place to support the student.
If you require further information or are unable to come into the front office please contact Mrs Corrina Cook (School Officer) on 08 9328 7104.